Auto Parts D433 D436 Semi Metallic for Toyota Brake Pads
|200-399 400-599 600-799 800-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5.16 US $4.9 US $4.8 US $4.7 US $4.4|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300, 000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing or at Buyer′s Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: D433 D436
- Material: Semi-Metal
- Certification: ISO/TS16949, TS16949, ISO9001, DOT, ECE
- Drum Brakes Classification: Brake Pad
- O.E. No.: D433 D436
- Height: 54.5mm
- Fit for: Toyota
- Fitting Position: Front
- Trademark: Pujie
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Type: Brake Pads
- Position: Front
- Classification: Brake Pad
- Main Market: South America, North America, Eastern Europe, Mild East, Southeast Asia, Africa, Western Europe, Eastern Asia, Oceania, Southern Europe, Central America, South Asia
- Width: 116.3 mm
- Thickness: 15 mm
- MOQ: 200 Sets
- Certified: ISO90002, Ts16949, Ce, Eac, E-MARK
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO, TS16949
- HS Code: 87083010
2. Factory pictures :
3. About us :
Qingdao Pujie Industry Co., Ltd. is a worldwide leader, specializing in disc brake pads and shoes,brake discs and drums for all makes and models of passenger and commercial vehicles. PUJIE continuously strives for high level of customer satisfaction, by maintaining high quality raw material, advance production technology and fast delivery.
PUJIE products are manufactured under ISO/TS 16949 & ISO 9001 certifications to ensure the highest level of quality.
4. Our Strength :
1. Wide range of brake parts :
We can supply you a great variety of brake parts , including brake drum, brake discs , brake pads, as well as brake lining and so forth , which can definately meet your requiremants .
2. Better price :
This is a question that most customers care most . What we can assure you is we can save the 10% of your production line domestically or counterparts .
3. Service :
We have a team that have professional expertise that can answer all your questions and fix the problem without any delay when the problem occurs .